CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our Valentine's Day

Let me tell you, there was NO shortage of chocolate treats in my house today! And, the good stuff, too -- Lindt Lindor Truffles. YUM! I've gotten everyone hooked on them. LOL!

Here are the kids (my nephew included) sitting down for breakfast.


I made heart-shaped pancakes:


Dessert after supper were these Sandwih Cookies -- very easy to make and they tasted great! They didn't last too long!


I got 2 packages of Lindors, plus a beautiful card from Devin. Jessica made a card and Benjamin wrote me a little note. I did cards for each of the kids (plus my nephew) and wrote a note in each one. I just LOVE Valentine's Day, BUT I think eery day we should be should be Valentine's, don't you!

No comments: