CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ooops......

Seems like I've been sadly neglecting my cooking blog. With the new year, I shall try to post at least once a week. With that said, here's a recipe for you :-)

EASY CHERRY CHEESECAKE

Bottom layer:
2 cups graham wafer crumbs
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter

Mix the crumbs and sugar. Melt butter and add to crumb mixture. Press into 9x13 pan. (Reserve 1/4 cup for top) Bake at 325 deg. for 10 minutes.

Middle layer:
1 lg package of cream cheese
1 cup icing sugar
1 package of Dream Whip (I also have used small box of Nutriwhip)

Mix Dream whip according to directions on the box. Add in the cream cheese and icing sugar and blend well. Spread over cooled bottom layer.

Top with a can of cherries. Sprinkle with reserve crumbs. Chill for 3-4 hours before serving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of my favorite alternatives is Bakeapple cheesecake. Delicious! And..... I think I have a bag of bakeapples in the freezer. Yaah!

No comments: