CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Make It" Monday -- NEW Blog Carnival!!

I thought I might open up something new here on my blog. Since I am always interested in finding new recipe, I thought a blog carnival would be a good way to do that.

Each Monday I will post the THEME for that week. If, for instance, the theme is beef dishes, I would post a beef recipe. You can also post a recipe on your blog and link it here on mine (I will have MckLinky set up on the post)

There are benefits for all of us -- we get to see some new recipes, and we also get to visit others' blogs.

Hope you will pop back and join me on Monday for my first carnival!

Don't forget to nab my blinkie (code is below) and add it to your blog!


4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Another great idea!

Wanda said...

Okay, I am not a very good cook but I have some good recipes I will share

Ali said...

Carla, this looks lovely and I will be participating on Monday for sure! GREAT idea. xo ~ ali

bcgal00 Rae said...

Sounds like a great idea. I always need new recipes b/c I get into a cooking slump all the time.