CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

WINNER of ........

Lovebug's March bloghop prize is LIZZY! Congrats, girl! You've won a "Taste of Home -Casseroles" magazine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DD and I are trying out some fondant recipes. We also made some modeling chocolate, which turned out ok. I think it needed to be a bit firmer, so we'll be experimenting with that a bit. I'll have a project to show you later this weekend using the modeling chocolate.

If you have a favorite fondant recipe, I'd love to see it!

3 comments:

Lizzy Simpson said...

Oh my goodness - I'm sooooo excited. I LOVE Taste of Home, but never get any of the magazines or books anymore (just drool over them in the store, LOL!).

THANKS soooo much! I can't believe I scored not only a new recipe (chocolate mousse in a nest) as well as a new set of casserole recipes! Woooo Hooooo!

Lizzy

Lizzy Simpson said...

Carla, I received the magazine, and all I can say is "Yummy"! I love it, and can't wait to try some of the recipes. Thanks again!

Lizzy

Wanda said...

Those are GREAT cakes, Carla! You are soooooo talented!