CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 24, 2012

DELICIOUS Potato Salad!

I've made potato salad before, but always guessed at what ingredients to add. Today, I decided to look for a recipe. Found this one at Gluesticks. It was delicious! Even my picky eater loved it :-) I'll definitely be making this again!

ORIGINAL Potato Salad

~ 5-6 potatoes, peeled and cut in chunks
~ 1 cup mayonnaise
~ 2 Tbsp vinegar
~ 1/2 tsp salt
~ 1 tsp sugar
~ 1/4 tsp black pepper
~ 1 cup sliced celery
~ 1/2 cup chopped onion (I used green onion)
~ 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped

 Bring water to boil and cook potatoes for about 10 minutes (or until tender). In separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, salt/pepper, sugar, celery and onion. Drain potatoes and cool for a few minutes. Add to mixture. Stir in chopped egg. Serve chilled.

No comments: