CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Hashbrown Casserole

I got this recipe from my friend, Carolyn. She moved away a few years ago and I really miss her! We'd often make this when our families got together for barbeques.

Hashbrown Casserole

1 pkg frozen hashbrowns
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1/2 can of milk

Mix all ingredients and put in casserole dish. Bake at 350 deg for 45 minutes.

YUM!

My kids don't like onion, so we never add that to our casserole. Tastes just as good!

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I love hashbrown casserole! I'm not sure if this recipe is the same as the one I use or not. I'm a much meaner mother than you, I make them eat it with onion in it. :)

Deanne Clarke said...

One of my fav meals!!!!!!